Commercial Property Loan
Australian banks and other commercial lenders offer different loan to value ratios each have their own acceptable risk and maximum loan amounts. At Everrich Finance our lenders can offer the below loan to value ratios:
- 100% of the property value for loans up to $1,000,000.
- 75% of the property value for loans up to $3,000,000.
- 65% of the property value for loans up to $5,000,000.
- Commercial property loans from $5,000,000 to $50,000,000 are on a case by case basis.
Depending on the lender, security, tenancy and the application type the lender can attribute different loan to value ratios.
Standard commercial properties are usually the better type of security for a commercial property loan. For example:
- Storage and showrooms
- Retail space
- Shop fronts
Standard security is classed as having a wide appeal, is in a good location and is zoned as residential, commercial, industrial or mixed.
Specialised commercial properties are properties that have low alternative use and harder to tenant or sell posing a higher risk to the lender:
- Accommodation (backpacker, motel, hotel, resorts, bed and breakfast, caravan parks).
- Aged care facility
- Car yards
- Child care/pre-schools
- Farm/rural property
- Function/reception Centre
- Land subdivisions.
- Petrol station
- Development sites
- Landfill/waste management facility
- Recreation Centre